Thursday, September 5, 2013
The Mysterious Manitou Islands, and A Sharp-shinned Hawk of The Vermilon River, Canada.
I joined Google+, I'm not certain why, because so far it seems to send me emails about people replying to other sites. This seems to me a little too social, but if I'm missing something let me know. In addtion I left a note below for a person who is on his way up to Northern Lake Superior for a nature tour. You might also check out the site, and consider travelling to the same place. Thunder Bay has the advantage of the largest Great lake, and the Boreal forest. They're an extremely active group, and I'm certain will help you. They're intersted not just in birds, but all nature, and you'll experience the wilderness with their guidence.
I'm uncertain why people are having problems getting to the video when most are not so:
1) Click below where it says "click here for today's post" only, directly under the hawk photo.
2) You will go to my second site,recognizable by a different photo of Boomer
3) On the second site read the copy, or don't.
4) Beside the photo of the hawk on the second site run your mouse over the" click here area" only and it will light up.
5) Click it and the video ( on my Vimeo site) will show. Run your mouse over the bottom area of the video, and the start arrow will show.
6) Click it and the video will play.
People are getting it to work now.
A post to: Id Rather B Birdin, Our World Tuesday and WBW.
I AM DOING WHAT I SAID THE OTHER DAY, NAMELY LINKING TO MY OTHER SITE, SO CLICK HERE FOR TODAY'S POST!!
Note To Hikebiketravel. If you're going to Thunder Bay, (Northern Lake Superior) see and contact Thunder Bay Naturalists for some help up there. They're an extremely gifted and active group of people who will get you to the inland waterways as well as the Lake Superior spots.The mean old man Lake plus the Boreal; what an experience!!!. If they ask I'm a subscriber to NWObirds. Make sure they get you to Thunder Cape Observatory.
PS To others: I do the link because this site is all set up with links etc. One further thing, I will not be online on Sunday as the power will be off, so I'll be hiking.